Connecting Businesses with the Right Audience
5 Things You Should Know About wikiAudience
- wikiAudience is the first and only plain language, self-learning, audience count tool of its kind.
- wikiAudience sources consumer data from a national database with approximately 242 million names, postal addresses, and telephone numbers with approximately 700 selects, originating from over 2,000 sources.
- wikiAudience sources business data from a national database with approximately 32 million businesses from a multitude of sources, including government records, licensing boards, municipal directors, Secretary of State data, annual reports, 10ks, and other SEC filings.
- Users can access wikiAudience on multiple desktop and mobile platforms.
- wikiAudience is a creation of Larry Organ who also founded fastWEB, JobsOnline, and Exact Data.